Here are some links:
- Noah Smith on why wages are stagnant in the US.
- David Beckworth wonders if the Reserve Bank of Australia will be the first bank in adopting NGDP targeting.
- This debate between Noah Smith and Tyler Cowen on the future of immigration in the US is worth a reading.
- J. P. Koning, from the AEIR, argues that monetary exclusions can be counterproductive for countries enacting them.
- Larry White rebuts some points made by Agustin Carsten (Bank of International Settlements) in his latest speech.